Whistle, cough, yawn, sniff A-hem, ahem, ahem, ahem ahem! Nice weather, At least it’s Friday I’ve got Shepherd’s Pie for dinner Whisper, whisper Love you. Love you. Would you like a bite of this? Ring ring, ring, ring, ring ring, ring ring Please hold. Please call back later. Waa! Waa! Waa! Waaeeeeaaaa! Its different when you have kids Beep. Oi oi. Yes mate, yes mate. How was you. In'it. Yeah you? Click, click. Tap tap. Pat pat. Scratch scratch. Yawwwnn. Oh dear! Oh my God. Save the children! Big Issue? Ten for a pound. Have a nice day! Humm Humm. Doo de doo. Whistle whistle whistle whistle. Is it because we don't talk That we make so much noise? Okay okay, nothing to be taken too seriously here – I’m not taking poetry writing until next year, but I think it does beg a few questions nonetheless. Why, in a world where we have such a wealth of sounds and images to distract us, do we persist in in...
Comments
Post a Comment